Welcome to Calgary Community Church! We are so glad that you decided to check out our website! We exist to make much of Jesus and His gospel in Calgary by growing together, learning together and serving together!
We would love to have you join us!
Our Church Services happen every Sunday at 10:30 am, all are welcome, come as you are! You can expect our services to be multigenerational, have a time of worshipping God through music; and have relevant teaching from the Bible. Feel free to sit, stand, and participate in whatever way makes you feel comfortable.
We want you to feel welcome here!
Our Weekend Service happens on Sunday Mornings at 10:30. We have a come as you are atmosphere with a small church feel! You will NOT be singled out and made to stand in front of everyone. However, we like to greet one another during our time together where you can join or choose not to.
Our balcony is a designated area for those who want to continue social distance and prefer to wear a mask during the service. You are welcome to sit there for the entire service.
When you come, you are our guest! This means you can dress as you want, grab a cup of coffee, sit wherever you are comfortable, sit or stand, and participate however you like!
Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
What we believe
- The Scriptures are true, authoritative and sufficient.
- There is only one true God, Creator of heaven and earth, who eternally exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- All things exist for the glory of God.
- All humanity—Christ excluded—is sinful by both birth and action.
- The deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin and is both fully God and fully human.
- Jesus Christ died as the sacrificial substitute to pay the penalty for sin.
- Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and will one day physically return.
- there will be a future physical resurrection of the dead. Only those who turn from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be raised to eternal reward. Those who do not turn from sin and to Jesus will be raised to eternal punishment.
- Only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ and repentance from sin can one be reconciled to God and experience true life and joy.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit that we see exercised in the Scriptures have not ceased with the death of the last Apostle or the closing of the New Testament canon. They are available today and are to be eagerly desired and practiced in submission to the Spirit speaking through the Scripture.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
What to wear:
We are casual around here. You will see jeans, shorts, dresses, and business casual attire. So, wear something comfortable and join us.
There is plenty of parking available in our parking lot. We also have street parking available all around the church with handicap parking located near the entrance of our church building.
“The godly love to give’ (TLB), this is seen through the countless volunteer hours from people serving in church services and through those who financially support the church and its initiatives.”
Our Weekend Service happens on Sunday Mornings at 10:30. We have a come as you are atmosphere with a small church feel! We encourage you to check us out and to come more then once!
Every Sunday at 10:30am
Calgary Community Church
5136 -17 Ave. NW